If you want to report a problem with the swings, goalposts, skatepark, BMX track, courts, shelters or other facilities in Burnham’s parks, you should contact Maldon District Council – since they are ultimately responsible for the state of Burnham’s parks.

Call Maldon District Council on (01621) 854 477

You can also contact the Town Council’s Environment Coordinator, copying in the Town Clerk using this address,  office@burnhamtowncouncil.com, with the subject title, COMPLAINT – YOUTH FACILITIES, or SUGGESTION – YOUTH FACILITIES.