If you have complaints about or suggestions for Council services, or any other issue in the town that is affecting you or people you care about, please click on the relevant box below.

If you have a complaint about Burnham Town Council, please click here.

If your issue is not listed below

If you want to report a problem or make a suggestion that isn’t covered on this page, you can contact the Town Clerk, or send an email to office@burnhamtowncouncil.com, using the subject title, COMPLAINT (or SUGGESTION) – and then the title of the issue.

At-a-glance Guide